Saturday, October 26, 2019

Homework

There is a thing teachers give,
Ought to help you organize.
It is homework, my friend,
That will last as long as you live.
 
Homework of all sorts,
To be completed on Sunday.
When we complain about it,
The teachers say ,”you have a weekend for a day!”

Homework for Hindi, English and History,
To complete by the weekend.
By all this pressure,
It will probably be my end.

Homework, Homework, Homework,
It is all that teachers say,
If this the state at 7th
Imagine at 12th grade!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Meenuachy,
    Your poems have caught the hearts of many.
    Including mine.
    Continue your creativity like never before!
    I love you
    From the way I called you, you must have understood who wrote this.
    Best Regards,
    malavika.krishnan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

The Tiger Who Lost his Stripes

 I am a beast, atleast, that's what my mother tells me, to stalk and ambush prey, that is my destiny. My father is strong, he captures a...