Friday, April 3, 2020

E-Learning.



The value of something is known only when it is lost,
Today I have learnt it with the rest.
Having to learn from a distance,
I don't know how I will go through this trance.
Previously we had books in our laps, 
now we read up topics on our tabs.

Before, topics were said to be understood through a nod,
Now it is through Microsoft Teams and Nearpod.

Before we had to travel hard
To seek knowledge from libraries,
Now everything is available as it free 
with just one click of glee.
Having not being able to meet my friends
Is worse than meeting my end
But E Learning is the closest alternative to school tradition,
Visualising concepts in an interactive fashion.

I appreciate the teachers and the schools endeavour,
on not compromising the quality ever,
Come Corona or high water,
We will continue learning as ever!
So stay safe , Stay healthy,
if you dont want to be guilty,
of a crime you would commit unintentionally, 
of being a virus carrier unknowingly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Tiger Who Lost his Stripes

 I am a beast, atleast, that's what my mother tells me, to stalk and ambush prey, that is my destiny. My father is strong, he captures a...